Translated Labs

YOU SAID:

never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

INTO JAPANESE

決して誰にもあなたの問題を教えてください。20% は気にしない、他の 80% はあなたがそれらを持って嬉しい。

BACK INTO ENGLISH

Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% do not care about the other 80% of you have them, I'm happy.

INTO JAPANESE

決して誰にもあなたの問題を教えてください。20% あなたの他の 80% を気にしない彼らが、私は満足します。

BACK INTO ENGLISH

Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% of the other 80% of you don't care about them but I am satisfied.

INTO JAPANESE

決して誰にもあなたの問題を教えてください。あなたの他の 80% の 20% それらについて気にしないが、満足しています。

BACK INTO ENGLISH

Never tell your problems to anyone. The other 80% your 20% do not care about them and are happy.

INTO JAPANESE

決して誰にもあなたの問題を教えてください。他の 80% 20% それらについて気にしないと満足しています。

BACK INTO ENGLISH

Never tell your problems to anyone. The other 80% 20% do not care about them and are satisfied.

INTO JAPANESE

決して誰にもあなたの問題を教えてください。他の 80% 20% はそれらについて気にしないと、満足しています。

BACK INTO ENGLISH

Never tell your problems to anyone. The other 80% 20% do not care about them and are satisfied.

Equilibrium found!

You should move to Japan!

HOT PARTIES

19
votes
2d ago

You may want to crash these parties too

11
votes
25Aug09
3
votes
25Aug09
6
votes
25Aug09
2
votes
25Aug09
5
votes